divendres, 29 de maig del 2009

INFORMAL LETTER

Hi Johnny! What's up? I decided to write this letter to you because, as you know, I'm in a very interesting journey around Europe, and I promised to you before I set off that I would write to you some e-mails, and here you have the first. But I don't have a computer here, so I'm writting in this classical way.
I found out that there were some very cheap train tickets. With them you can travel at some European countries. This is InterRail.
At first I went to Berlin, and the train broke down after half an our. I lost all the night waiting there. However, I met two new friends, Josh and Sue, and now we're travelling together.
We stayedin Berlin for three days. It was so funny and interesting! In fact, I bought a little gift for you, I'm sure you'll like it ;).
Then we took the train and we wet to Amsterdam, where we're now. And yesterday, a very weird thing happened to me: I was walking down the street when I came across a woman that I had never seen before, said to me that she was my mother, and she began to cry in front of me, saying that she had finally found her daughter. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to upset that poor woman, she was desperate. But my surprise was that after a minute, maybe less, the attitude of woman changed completely, and a camera appeared from somewhere, it was at that moment when I understood that I had been victim of a television joke. After that I was laughing for a long time.

To sum up, I can say that it's being a very interesting journey!

I hope you answer me, actually, I really miss you.

Take Care!


Anna.