divendres, 6 de març del 2009

Description of a place: My Bedroom

Well, I will try to describe my bedroom, although it's a little bit difficult because it's a bit chaotic.

The first thing you notice when you enter in my room is that is very disorganized. There's no order, I can say that everything has its place in the middle of chaos.

To begin, the door lock is broken. When you finally enter at the room, you can see on the left side of a wall built in wardrobes. There's where I keep all my clothes. The desk is long and narrow, and it has got many drawers. Above the desk there are a lot of things for example a lamp, a mini cactus (which is the only plant I've gotten to keep alive), many magazines, papers, pencils, pens ... In theory, the desk should be a place to study and to do the homework, but I never do it because there's no space. On the other side of the wall there is a library full of books. There are many books that I have had since I was a child because I've never wanted to throw them. Also there is where I keep my notes of the highschool and all the things I don't know where to put them. There are also some stuffed animals, and I would say what's my favourite but I can't.

Then there's my bed. It's metallic and black, nothing special. I use it to hang things wich I don't know where to put, like hats, scarves, belts ... On the bed there are two very comfortable pillows, although I'd like to have many more.
Beside the bed there's a bedside table with a lamp and many more things. That's where I put the cell that I use as a clock all the mornings.

And I can only say that a little further down there's the mini hi-fi, which I use to listen to music and you can also watch TV. There's also the electric guitar with amplifier, so important to me.

The walls are full of posters, drawings, a T-shirt, a coke sign...The last wall is a window with orange curtains.

1 comentari:

cristian ha dit...

Hii darlingg!
I wass in this place the last friday and I was frigthened.. because I didn't know anything! jajaja nooo it's a jokee, I like it too much and youu too^^.
I don't care if any teacher read this because I... (I'm going to say you the next hour) jajajja

kiissess!


Byee