divendres, 6 de març del 2009

Description of a friend: Laura


Her name is Laura. She's 16 years old and her birthday is November 29. Is younger than me. She lives in Castelló d'Empuries. It's a girl quite tall and she is white-skinned. She has always wore long hair, is a mixture of smooth and wavy dark blond hair. She has round face and eyes, her eyes are brown and sometimes even a touch of green. She dresses in a normal way, she never wears skirt, she uses to wear pants or jeans with high boots and a T-shirt or a jumper.
She is a very nice girl and very good friend. She is very quiet, sometimes a little bit lazy. Is cheerful and friendly, and very sympathetic. She listens to you when you have a problem and you need to talk to someone. She is a bit hesitant and insecure. She doesn't surrender easily. She likes to watch TV and go out with friends, also likes listening to music. It's very difficult that she gets angry. It makes over 4 years that I know her, so it's not a boring person, because I've never got tired of her. She's one of my best friends, I spend time with her and I'm sure she'll never disappoint me.