dimarts, 21 d’octubre del 2008

Swindle Restaurant




A small and dirty restaurant, that from outside it seems an intimate place and welcoming ,a tall woman with the black hairs glued to the nicotine and with stress enters not even without noticing in where she's just entreted it seems that she is nervous for something. A certaing smell is felt rancid, but she doesn't perceive it.


A: Good evening. Welcome to the “swindle Restaurant” Table for one?
L: Yes please and put me near the window and I want good light. Thanks
A: I’ll do want I can wait a minute, please
L: Ok, but I don’t have much time; I have to catch a plane in four hours

[One minute later]

A: Well, your table is ready, come with me please
L: Do I have to sit in this dirty, rotten chair?
A: I’m sorry all the chairs in this restaurant are like this
L: …
A: What would you like to have for your main course?
L: Emm… I want a steak please, without salt and well done and with a little bit of salt.
A: Ok Just a moment

[10 minutes later]

A: Here is you steak, miss.
L: Urg… I said without salt! Is it so difficult? Useless!!
A: Sorry miss, I‘ll sort it out, just a minute
A: Sorry for the wait here is your steak, without salt
L: What the hell!! That is shit! It has a disgusting taste!
A: Honestly miss, I don’t understand. I’ve just washed the steak to take out the salt! I thought that with water it’ll work!
L: Oh. I can’t believe it! Stupid waiter! You‘ve just lost a customer! I’m going!
A: See you soon, miss and have a nice day!