dilluns, 13 d’octubre del 2008

HORROR STORY

It happened long time ago, I don't remember it clearly. Evidently it was in the night, I was in my house, eating a very delicious pizza. I used to eat pizza every day for dinner until my doctor said me that I should eat more healthy food. My dog was lurking for a piece of pizza, and I gave it to him, then it stuffed itself and it went to my bedroom, like every night. While I was having dinner I was watching the TV, and I saw a news that frightened me. The news said that a very dangerous killer psychopath who was absolutely mad, had escaped from prison and he was in my neighborhood. He was called " The chameleon". I felt very frightened and I locked up the door. After a little while I felt very tired and I decided to go to bed, when I entered at the room I didn't see my dog, but I supposed that it was under my bed, it used to do it every night. When I was about to fall asleep, I noticed that something was licking my feet, and I suposed that it was my dog, it always did dit. After one while I heard thunders, it was beginning a storm. Suddenly, I heard a very loud and characteristic bark: My dog's bark. I watched trough the window, and my dog was there, in front of the door, waiting to enter! I couldn’t believe that! This couldn’t be happening! I felt a shiver when I wondered: who was licking my feet? I looked fast under the bed: nothing. I returned to look: without nothing nor nobody. I thought that I would faint, my mind was completely blocked. I returned to look trough the window. A strange form was moving away among the rain...
The End.