dimecres, 5 de novembre del 2008

Adrian Mole & Thirteen






If I think about the lives of Tracy and Adrian, I can say that they haven’t got similar lives. Adrian lives a living more infant, I think he’s very hypochondriac, he cares about nothing. He has got typical problems of teenagers but it’s not very serious, however his family is a little bit chaotic, like Tracy. But Tracy is more radical, she becomes a rebel and provocative stupid girl. I think Tracy has got an inferiority complex, she doesn’t have really an own personality, so she has to be like popular girls in her high school, because she thinks it’s cool. I think it’s the worst mistake she can do. She waives her personality just to impress other guys or girls, and that hurts her family and herself. She isn’t aware of the consequences. I think the problem is not her mum or her dad, I think she has a problem with herself, but it’s still worse when appears Evie. Evie teaches her everything, is her example, her icon to imitate. Moreover, Evie is such a fake friend, she blame Tracy for everything that happens. Because of wanting to be something that’s not, she is left alone, lost herself. Those are the consequences.



Anna.